Eheart Interior Solutions offers expert installation for all of the flooring, cabinetry, and counter tops we carry
Interior Home Installation
Our licensed and insured professionals bring craftsmanship and precision to your installation. By delivering beautiful results from matching patterns and seams to a tidy clean-up, our installers pay attention to detail and respect your home.
We are confident that you will be more than satisfied with our professional installation that we will be happy to correct any installation-related problems for free during the intended life of your flooring, cabinetry, and counter tops.
Things to do before installation
In order to ensure the smooth installation of your new floors, cabinets, or counter tops, your sales professional will give you an overview of our installation services and a checklist of things to complete prior to the installation. Some of the items on the list may include:
- Verifying the installation date.
- Ensuring the removal of all “breakables” from the room.
- Determining who will remove furniture, appliances, and the sub-floor, if needed.
- Arranging for the disconnection of gas appliances and ice makers, if needed.
- Determining if any change to the height of the floor requires door adjustments.
- Removing items in storage areas and closets where the floors will be resurfaced.
- Removing certain drapes, wall hangings, and pictures from the walls.
Confidence Plus™ Warranty
With the Eheart Interior Solutions 60-Day “Decorating Decision” Replacement Warranty, we’ll take the worry out of your decision. You can change your “Confidence Plus” flooring for another style or color from the manufacturer within 60 days of installation without having to pay for replacement materials and labor costs. Only available on Five-Star rated flooring products. Ask us for warranty terms and conditions.